Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ocean wonders of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild

I love water, when I was younger you could always find me in the pool, lake or the ocean if I had the chance.
You can find many things when walking in the ocean or on the beach!

I found a few Polymer clay pieces laying on the beach and swimming in the ocean.

White whale with row boat
    If you look closely, you can see out there on the water a large white whale playing with a row boat.   You will find this lovely whale at http://www.artfire.com/users/Catswire.


Dolphin magnet
You can also see a beautiful dolphin cavorting out in the waves.    Ahhh what I wouldn't give to be there right now  swimming with the dolphins!           You can find this happy dolphin at http://www.artfire.com/users/HaffinaCreations.       He is just waiting for a new home.

Manta Ray mini sculpture


 There goes a cute little Manta Ray swimming by enjoying the warm water.        If you stop by http://www.artfire.com/users/MichiganMud      I bet you could take this little guy home.



Swirling star fish



This Star fish was floating towards the beach with his fish buddies,don't they look like they are having fun rolling in the waves on this beautiful day!    You can find this cute little star fish at http://www.artfire.com/users/intothedawn.




These are just a few of the marine life I found while walking on the beach & looking through the water at some of  the Polymer Clay Smooshers guild members sites.     Well I hope you enjoyed the water as much as I did.   I visit with you again next week!       Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my "Toby Mick" whale in that fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! My little dolphin magnet looks very happy amongst his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wonderful post! What a varied talent we have in our Smooshers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete